Friday 1 November 2019

Katelyn's Onomatopoeia poem

Onomatopoeia poem

My onomatopoeia poem



Punch, smack, chomp, crunch
poof, woof, huff, munch
Huff, puff, roar, groan
sizzle, crinkle, tinkle, moan

I eat cookies
My cookie went
I miss my cookie

WALT: learn how to write an onomatopoeia poem.
Today we had to make an onomatopoeia poem. An onomatopoeia poem is words that you can hear and say. We had to write 16 words that are onomatopoeia. I found difficult was thinking of words that are onomatopoeia that rime.

3 comments:

  1. Hello I really liked your poem because it was funny. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ngahere, my name is Ciaran and I from Saint Patrick's, I really love your poem it made me laugh. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora! Kayla here, from St Patrick's School Greymouth. I think this is a great poem! And certainly a creative one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.