Tuesday 22 October 2019

Katelyn's reflection

Reflection - Week One - Term 4

Kia ora everyone this is my reflection for week one.

What I have enjoyed this week: I have enjoyed doing athletics because long jump and high jump were soooooooo fun and because I qualified in both of them!!! I am so proud of myself. :) I have also enjoyed playing with my friends because we all made up the game and we try to make it funnier.

What I found difficult: I found maths challenging because it was different and harder than usual and we had ordered fractions. Here is a picture.


What I have learnt this week: I have learnt that some people think the earth is flat but it is not. What shape do you think the earth is. Write your answer down in the comments below. I will comment back and say what the shape of the earth.

What I want to work on next week: I want to work on space and learn how the milky way was created because I like the milky way chocolate.

By Katelyn
Hope you enjoyed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.