Wednesday 2 October 2019

Jacob's Double Entry Journal

Double Entry Journal

In the text it says….
My connection….
Created handstand
I can do handstands its hard
Crazy ideas
I went on top taj and jaris
house
Does Not answer the door
I don't open the door because I'm getting the dubs
Filled with the noise of
grandpa
I always hear my brother
yelling
I will bike over right now
I bike to my friend's house
But I'm tired
I am tired right now
WALT make connections. We read the book The Duel: The Inventors Awakening. There is a person called grandpa sid and a person called Barron von spanner and grandpa sid is trying to make it so Barron von spanner cant take of the world so they did a duel to see who can counter their invention the most

1 comment:

  1. This looks nice. How long did it take to do this, because this is amazing. but you should put more details in there to describe whats your surrounding. Like is the door old new sturdy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.